Add photos from your Android phone.
Do you frequently use your phone to snap photos? Is it time-consuming and difficult to incorporate photographs from a mobile device into Office documents? We are excited to inform you that you may complete these activities immediately within PowerPoint 2021 for the online and Word for the web. You can easily add visual appeal and pzazz to your material by using the new Insert photo from mobile device command.(pictures from Android in Word. (pictures from Android in Word)
- Open a previously created document or presentation in Word for the Web or PowerPoint for the Web, or start a new one,
- Choose Insert > Pictures > Mobile Device in PowerPoint for the Web or Word for the Web.
- Scan the QR code using your Android device’s camera or another QR code reader. NOTE: You might be directed to the Google Play Store to download the Link to Windows app if you don’t already have it.
- Follow the onscreen directions to link your Android smartphone with your work or school account.
- Following a successful device-to-account pairing, you will view the images from your Android phone that can be added to Word documents for the online or PowerPoint presentations for the web.
Hints and techniques
- Similar picture sizes, dimensions, and file formats are supported by this functionality as are already supported by Word for the Web and PowerPoint for the Web.(pictures from Android in Word)
- Right-click the picture you want to change and choose Change Picture > From Mobile Device. This will allow you to replace an existing photo or graphic with one from your mobile device.
own a current Microsoft 365 membership linked to your work or educational account.
Use a phone running Android.
Make sure you are using Firefox Version 104.0 or later if you use it.
Office Insiders using Beta Channel Version 2208 (Build 15515.10000) or later will start receiving the enhanced error recovery experience.(pictures from Android in Word)