Make a PowerPoint presentation.
Using PowerPoint on a computer, a mac, or a portable device:
- Using a template or from scratch, create presentations.
- Include text, pictures, artwork, and videos.
- Using PowerPoint Designer, pick a polished layout.
- Include motion, animations, and transitions.
- To access your presentations from a computer, tablet, or phone, save them to OneDrive.
- Wherever they are, collaborate and share with other
Construct a presentation
2.Choose New from the left pane.
3.Choose an option:
- Choose Blank Presentation to start from scratch when making a presentation.
- Choose one of the templates if you want to utilize a ready-made design.
- Pick Take a Tour, then select PowerPoint Tips to view some PowerPoint usage advice.(PowerPoint presentation)
Insert a slide
- Choose the slide that you want your new slide to follow from the thumbnails in the left pane.
- Select New Slide under the Slides section on the Home menu.
- Select Layout under the Slides area, then pick the desired layout from the menu.
Add text and format it
- In a text box, position the cursor, and then enter some text.
- Once the text has been selected, choose one or more options from the Font part of the Home menu, including Font, Bold, Italic, Underline, Increase Font Size, etc.
- Select the text, then choose Bullets or Numbering to format it as a list with bullets or numbers.
- Select the Insert tab.
- Adding an image:
- Make your selection in the Pictures section.
- Choose the desired source from the Insert Picture From option.
- Find the desired image by browsing, choosing it, and then choosing Insert.
3.To add some examples:
- Choose Shapes, Icons, 3D Models, SmartArt, or Chart from the Illustrations area.
- Select the desired object and follow the on-screen instructions to put it in the dialog box that appears when you click one of the illustration kinds.